They say that health is our greatest wealth, and yet why does it feel like we’re always sold someone else’s way of being healthy??
Are you tired of the hustle? How about diet culture? Ready for your entire life to ‘spark joy’ and not just your sock drawer? Yoga, and its sister science- Ayurveda, have an answer for that! Join us for a 3 week immersion of yoga, meditation, breathwork, self-care practices, and healthy eating habits that serve the individual (aka, YOU).
This program will teach you tools to live sustainably, simply and fully so that food and everyday practices are joyful, meaningful and make you feel your best.
You’ll go through an assessment of your individual makeup (called your doshas) to understand a food plan, self- care routine and daily practices that support your individual blue print. When incorporated with consistency, these practices will help bring balance, focus and ease so that you can show up fully in your life. Depending on your level of commitment, you’ll have group support and weekly meetups to help solidify the lessons so that they become second nature.
Guided by two of Indianapolis’s most talented yoga teachers, Staraya & Nicole will lead you back home- to your best self- without making you diet or starve. Radical self-care will allow you to come as you are, and complete the course feeling even more like your WELL-thiest Self.
- What is Ayurveda?
- What’s my unique makeup (this will be the first round of learning about this, if you choose Tier 2 or Tier 3 you will have group and/or individual consultations to dive deeper!)
- How do I navigate this three week challenge?
- Western diets/fad diets
- Meat vs vegetarian
- Recipes for food and drink and spices (create and ebook)
*Each Saturday session will combine a yoga practice with a lecture! Come ready to move.
- Times of Day
- Menstrual Cycle
- Cleansing Principles
Saturday, May 18th- weekend 3 – 8:15-11:15am
- Vasant Lad’s Pranayama sets
- Self Care
- Daily routine
- + Pitch in! The group will bring food to celebrate the journey!
- Tier 1 : $108 | includes info session and 1 weekend session
- Tier 2: $208 | includes all sessions & a group consultation
- Ayurveda for Radical Self Care – Tier 2
- Tier 3: $308 | includes all sessions and a private 30 minute consultation with an Ayurvedic practitioner (Staraya McKinstry)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!