Our next 300 hour group modules start back up September 12, 2020 and runs through April 17, 2021. However you can begin as soon as you’d like to get started on the 50 hour elective credits.
Our program can take anywhere from 7 months to 2 years to complete, depending on your urgency and needs.
Read on to learn more, and apply at the bottom if you’re ready to get started!
watch this video!
We will focus on advanced techniques in the following categories (and then some!):
Asana | Pranayama | Meditation
Advanced Teaching Strategies
Next round of weekly meetups begins September 12, 2020. You can take modules off, or work straight through. The intent is to complete all 300 hours in 7 months, however you can make them up, complete electives or come back to a module for up to 2 years. The program is meant to be flexible and thorough!
Pre-work: Each student must meet with their mentor (assigned upon admission) for a 1 hour goals and guidelines session (1 hour)
Each applicant will complete their first teaching audit (2 hours)
Each student will have homework prior to our group session starting that will help make sure everyone comes in on relatively the same page (3 hours)
TOTAL = 6 hours
Module 1: September 12-October 17 = 36-80 hours: Yoga Sutras & Functional Anatomy
This module will cover the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, as well as 18 hours of functional anatomy.
There will be a two week break from October 18-November 6 where additional work will be suggested to get to 80 hours.
Module 2: November 7- December 12 = 36-65 hours : Bhagavad Gita & Ramayana + Sequencing & Theming
This module will cover the Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, sequencing and theming.
There will be a three week break from December 13-January 8 where additional work will be suggested to get to 65 hours.
Module 3: January 9-February 13 = 36-52 hours : Subtle Anatomy + Hatha Yoga Pradipika
This module will cover the Hatha Yoga Pradipika as well as subtle body (astrology, pranayama, meditation, chakras, etc.).
During the two week break between February 14-March 5 there will be additional work offered to get to 52 hours.
Module 4 : March 6- April 17 = 42-48 hours : Stepping into the Seat of the Teacher
This module will cover what it really looks like to step into the seat of the teacher. This will include putting together all our learning, analyzing Light on Yoga and 30 EYP, all the philosophies studied together, ethics of teaching, a review of anatomy, a review of sequencing and starting to tease out who we are specifically in the world as teacher, student and contributor to the yoga community.
TOTAL OF ALL MODULES = 251
The opportunity to makeup assignments will be attending classes and writing a book report on one of 4 selected texts (Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda, Yoga Body by Mark Singleton, Teaching Yoga by Donna Farhi or Light on Life by BKS Iyengar).
ELECTIVES = 50
Tuition payment will include 50 hours of electives (anything over the 50 hours will need to be paid separately). Our upcoming 2020-2021 elective calendar looks like:
- Aerial YTT, 25 hours– May 2020 & January 2021
- Yin YTT, 10-30 hours– July, November 2020 & February 2021
- Sara Strother, 8-10 hours– October 2-3, 2020
- Prenatal YTT, 25 hours– September 2020 (additional modules offered in 2021, TBD)
- Ayurvedic Cleanse, 10 hours– April & September 2020
- Restorative YTT, 10 hours– October 2020
- Yoga University, 4-20 hours– August 2020 & March 2020
- Select 2 hour workshops led by lead trainers Staraya McKinstry, Purvi Lippincott, Nicole DeYoung and Shannon Brasovan
Other bonuses of our program:
- Choice of a one on one Meditation or Ayurveda session, followed by a 10 day guided practice to integrate the learning
- 40 day asana challenge
- One on one mentoring throughout the training with a dedicated mentor
- Consistent focus on your individual teaching and improvement strategies to help you expand into your full potential
- Focus on your career as a yogi- part time, full time or looking to start a studio, run trainings, etc.
- Individualized attention to your goals and gearing the training to what you need
- One on one astrology reading
- Deepening of community and expansion of self
- plus so much more!!!
Cost (includes one on ones, unlimited membership until completion of the program and electives up to 50 hours):
$4250 paid up front | 200 hour graduates from PI $4000
$4500 spread out over 6 months (monthly payments of $750)
$4750 spread out over 12 months (monthly payments of $395)
$850 pay-per-module (will not include electives in payment and membership only active during module)
Ready to join us?? Fill out this application: