Why do a 300 HR training? Perhaps you’re curious. Perhaps you’re looking to take your teaching or practice to the next level. If you’re wondering what lies beyond the tip of the iceberg, this program might be for you…
watch this video!
We will focus on advanced techniques in the following categories (and then some!):
Questions? Join one of our FREE info sessions (these are basically free workshops, so come anyway!)
Next Info sessions : June 22, 12p-2p & July 13, 8:30a-11a
Click the link above and search for the date you’re interested in attending to pre-register.
*be prepared to practice, learn and study! Come with any questions.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com
Include your name, 200 HR RYT completed (date and school), a little bit about you and your yoga background and your reason for wanting to do the program. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ayurveda Challenge – 25 hours
- Harmonium How To with Jimmy – 10 hours
- Anatomy Weekend – 20 hours (tentatively October 18-20)
- Aerial Yoga Teacher Training – 25 hours
- Dharma Talks – these are 2 hours each
- Teacher Resets – these are 2 hours each
- Restorative yoga – 10 hours
$4250 paid up front | 200 hour graduates from PI $4000
$4380 spread out over 6 months (monthly payments of $730)
$4500 spread out over 12 months (monthly payments of $375)
- Unlimited classes throughout training
- Electives (up to 50 hours) covered by cost of training
- One on one consults with lead trainer
- a crap ton of knowledge
- an amazing community
- the opportunity to take your practice, your teaching and your LIFE to the next level